Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 3

I am attending an Ice Cream Social with some mommy friends next week.  Which means I need get to locate a couple of really good non-dairy recipes.  I'm thinking maybe either mango or watermelon sorbet, and/or an alternative ice cream.  I found a couple that use soy or almond milk.  I am really excited!  Homemade ice cream is one of life's little pleasures, and I really hope I can find a way to continue to enjoy it.  I'll post my finds.

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: PopTart (brown sugar & cinnamon), almond milk
Snack: Junior Mints, Cherry Coke
Lunch: Miller's Ale House snow crab dinner, plain baked potato w/ ketchup
Dinner: Sloppy Joes, Arnold Seeded Sandwich bun, peas w/ Smart Balance Light, almond milk
Dessert: Purely Decadent Mocha Almond Fudge non-dairy frozen dessert, Hershey's chocolate syrup, diet Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment