Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 7- One Week!!

Wow!  I can't believe it has been a whole week since I embarked on this little experimental journey.  I have been amazed at how relatively easy it has been.  I am learning so much, and feeling infinitely better.

Today was interesting.  I had to miss out on lunch on the road (I was driving, and the only thing at Wendy's I would have gotten would have required a fork), but I had the pizza Caleb didn't finish (less the cheese) at my sister's house, plus a PB&J.  I also had to pass on the cupcakes my sister made for my niece's birthday.  They looked good, with homemade butter cream icing and chocolate filling.  But it was easier than I thought it would be.  That could have something to do with the dairy free cupcakes I'm making for a party tomorrow.

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Starbucks Chi Latte Frap w/ soy, rice crispy treat
Lunch: half slice pizza w/o cheese, PB&J on white, Dt Dew
Snack: Oreos
Dinner: Beans & weinies, green beans, almond milk
Dessert: Snapple sorbet tube

No comments:

Post a Comment