Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Days 8-10: Offline

My wireless router died Sunday night before I got a chance to post, so I have to catch up..

Day 8: Sunday was my mommies group birthday picnic.  I can't guarantee that everything was DF, but I did my best, considering.  A huge piece of fried chicken was the most likely place milk was hiding.  I made some awesome DF cupcakes: lemon-filled lemon cupcakes with vanilla frosting.  Very yummy!

What I Ate:

Breakfast: skipped
Lunch: fried chicken, pasta salad, deviled eggs, DF cupcakes, sweet tea
Snack: cupcakes
Dinner: Chicken broccoli stirfry w/ ramen noodles, almond milk
Dessert: Cupcake

Day 9: Ice Cream Social!  Tried a couple of new Pure Decadence DF Ice Creams: Peanut Butter Zigzag & Turtle tracks.  Very yummy!

What I Ate:

Breakfast: Strawberry Pop-Tarts w/ peanut butter, almond milk
Lunch: Steak & Shake Chili 3-way, cherry Sprite
Snack: DF Ice Cream
Dinner: McD's grilled chicken classic, Dr Pepper
Dessert: Cupcake

Day 10: Muffins....  We had Mimi's for lunch.  Finding a good DF entree was a challenge, but I did the best I could.  My downfall was the muffins.  I am pretty sure there was some milk product in there somewhere, but some things are worth the consequences.

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Starbucks Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Iced White Mocha w/ soy
Lunch: Mimi's Beef Dip on Sourdough, cole slaw, strawberry lemonade
Snack: Snapple sorbet
Dinner: pork chop w/ apple sauce, white rice, peas, almond milk
Dessert: 1/3 Mimi's carrot raisin muffin, 1/2 banana walnut muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment