Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 4- Frustration

Yeah, I knew it wasn't going to be all peaches and cream (non-dairy, of course).  My first frustration today:  I wanted to take Caleb for some ice cream this afternoon after getting home from the water park.  Went to 2 pretty major chain ice cream places only go find that neither once carries sorbet, except some nasty dacari ice stuff, blegch!  I got C a cup of chocolate, but I had to pass.  I was a little pissed.  Next time I'm at the mall, I will be stopping at Maggie Moo's for a scoop of mango.

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Starbuck soy white mocha, protein plate (less the cheese)
Lunch- peanut butter and jelly on white, blueberries
Snack- Wheat Thins with peanut butter
Dinner: steak, baked potato w/ Smart Balance Light & ketchup, peas, almond milk
Dessert: Snapple sorbet, Diet Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment