Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good Bye, Milk...

Starting right now, my personal journey takes a new path. I have decided to try a dairy free diet to help with my allergy and asthma symptoms, as well as some stomach problems I have been experiencing for a while now (tmi?). I was inspired by a friend, who recently found out that her daughter is allergic to casein, a protein found in all mammel milks. The symptoms she described were alot like what I have been experiencing, so I figure I will give it a shot. It certainly could not hurt, huh?



It is going to be hard, I know. But I just spent a good portion of my evening reading up on dairy-free living and I think I am up to the challenge. Mostly reading alot of labels and asking alot of questions (ugh!). But if it works, it will all be worth it.
 
I started a seperate blog to track this journey, for accountability and tracking my progress.
 
Here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment